OUR VISION

Healthcare providers free from administrative concerns.

OUR MISSION

To maximize compliant reimbursement, provide outstanding client and patient services, and to do so efficiently.

Our Values

Delight Our Customers

We exceed our clients’ expectations and believe that in doing so the company will grow and our teammates will have a positive work experience.

Pay Attention to Details

We put a premium on quality and believe that details are what sets us apart from the competition.


Think Straight. Talk Straight.

We speak directly with one another, have a high level of integrity, and are inclusive in setting goals and solving problems.


Get “Stuff” Done

We set titles aside and are committed to diving in, regardless of the perceived task level or area of responsibility, in order to get things done.


Have Fun

We make a conscious effort to have fun and bring a positive attitude to work every day.


What We Do

Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) companies and departments are very good at processing healthcare claims, which commonly represents 90% or more of their volume. The remaining 5-10% are often the result of an accident where the RCM requires a different and more complex process to maximize collections efficiently. GoSB provides the expertise necessary to process these low-volume, high-value accident-related claims.


WHO WE ARE

GoSB is led by one of the most experienced and accomplished RCM teams in the country. Our leadership group has decades of healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM) experience processing millions of patient claims annually, and we understand that accident-related healthcare claims bring unique challenges. The entire GoSB team is committed to ensuring our clients receive the maximum compliant reimbursement they are due.


Rick Fossier

President

Rick Fossier joined GoSB in 2019 and serves as President. He brings 20 years of executive experience from multiple healthcare companies with a background in business development, leadership, and operations. Rick most recently served as President of Alveo Health, LLC, a national healthcare claims clearinghouse company. Prior to Alveo, Rick was the Chief Sales Officer and Senior Vice President of Intermedix Corporation, running the company’s worldwide sales efforts.

Rick holds a bachelor’s degree from Michigan State University.

Jack Donahue

CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER

Jack Donahue joined GoSB in 2019 and serves as Chief Operating Officer. He brings 25 years of experience leading strategic growth initiatives across numerous industries, with the last 15 years focused on healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM).

Jack’s most recent positions include Senior Vice President of RCM for Envision Healthcare. Prior to Envision, Jack was the Executive Vice President of EMS at Intermedix Corporation where he led technology management and implementation, product strategy, client relations, operational shared services, and had P&L responsibility for one of the largest divisions in the company.

Jack holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Notre Dame. He also earned master’s degrees in business administration and healthcare administration from the University of Florida.


Doug Shamon

managing MEMBER

Doug Shamon joined GoSB in 2019 and serves as Managing Member and on the Board of Directors. Doug brings over 25 years of executive advisory experience in health care business services and information technology. Doug currently serves as Director at Digitech Computer, LLC, and Director at Surgical Notes, LLC.

Prior to this, Doug founded and held the position of Chairman and CEO of Intermedix Corporation, providing practice and revenue cycle management to the US healthcare market.

Doug holds a bachelor’s degree in management from Boston College. He also earned a master’s of business administration degree from San Diego State University.

Brian LaBovick

BOARD MEMBER

Brian LaBovick founded GoSB in 2009 with the goal of helping healthcare providers manage the coordination of benefits for accident related claims. He currently serves on the Board of Directors and brings nearly 30 years of legal expertise to the team.

Brian was admitted to the Florida Bar; the Federal Bar, the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida; and the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida.

Brian holds a bachelor’s degree in philosophy from Miami University of Ohio. He obtained a Juris Doctor at the University of Miami School of Law.